Nintendo Switch Controller Converter COOV N100 is here to buy for everyone of you want to use PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 controller with the Switch/NX consoles. Yes, it is supporting different video game consoles' controllers to Nintendo Switch and the Motion Sensing
, Vibration function at the same time
. Plus, you can use it in 2 modes of Switch, TV MODE
and HANDHELD MODE
What's the COOV N100 Nintendo Switch Controller Converter?
It is a Controller Converter for Nintendo's latest and hottest console Switch or NX. With it, you have no need to buy the expensive official Switch controller if you already had one PS3/PS4/XBOX ONE/XBOX 360 controller. Yes, it means that, COOV N100 allows user to apply PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 controller on Nintendo Switch
. So all of them can have a good gaming experience while using these classic game controller to play games on Nintendo Switch.
Functions and Features :
• Plug and play - No extra setting,no software,easy setup and play once connected.
• Full Compatibility - You can make your own PS3/PS4/XBOX ONE/XBOX 360 controller compatible with Nintendo Switch.
• Support Vibration - Our converter support vibration.But you need to download the latest upgrade file 2.02 and put the firmware bin into the converter. We will fix bug and keep update to add supporting more controller/gamepad.
• Support TV Mode and Handheld Mode - You need to connect the converter to the Switch via a Type-C OTG 3.1 cable or connector ( Type-C converter to USB 3.1 ) when in handheld mode. It will be more convenient, quick and no delay.
• Compact design - Same size with normal USB disk, won't take much space in your gaming center.
• Firmware updatable - It will have unlimited features and functions for the regular firmware upgrading.
How to use PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 Controller on Nintendo Switch?
Super simple and easy, only 3 steps in total. Then, you can play a lot of Switch games with the PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 Controllers.
User Guide when in Switch TV Mode
1. Insert the COOV N100 to Switch Dock's USB Port.
2. Connect controller of PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE or XBOX 360 with COOV N100 via an usb cable.
3. All is done, you can play games.
User Guide when in Switch handheld Mode
1. Connect Switch and COOV N100 via a Type-C OTG 3.1 usb cable.
2. Combine PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE or XBOX 360 controller with COOV N100 through an usb wire too.
3. All is done, you can play games.
Where to download COOV N100 firmware and how to update?
The official site for COOV N100 is here to http://www.mycoov.com/, the latest firmware version is V2.02, you can download here
. From its releasing, COOV N100 has the following updates.
August 15, 2017 :
1. Vibration function stability repair
2. Joystick optimization
August 10, 2017 :
1. Support vibration
2. Support somatosensory connection (PS4 handle only)
3. Support part of the host with automatic identification function of the handle, such as BTP-BD2E
4. Vibration function stability repair
Note: Set "Pro Controller Wired Communication" to ON
August 2, 2017 :
1. Increase the joystick calibration function
2. Added support for a pirated PS4 handle
July 21, 2017 :
1. Added support for Xbox One Elite Handle
2. Increase the filtering mechanism for rocker rebound jitter
As for how to update COOV N100 to the latest firmware, here is a tutorial.
1. Go to www.mycoov.com to download and firmware, you should unzip the file to get firmware.bin.
2. Insert the COOV N100 to our PC usb port, then a disk called COOV N100 will be popping up.
3. Drag and copy the firmware.bin file to the disk of COOV N100.
4. If the upgrade finished, the green light on COOV N100 will flash within 1 to 2 seconds. However, if you can only see the red light, then update is failed.